KOONS POOL TENATIVE OPENING DATE IS SATURDAY, JUNE 13 AT 12:00 NOON
The pool board would like to thank the many volunteers that helped with getting the pools ready for opening. The new pumps will be turned on for the first time on June 6th. Now is the time to purchase your memberships if you haven't alreadydone so. The board is taking a leap of faith that people will come out and support the pool.
The goal of the pool board is to keep all of our guests safe while they are visiting the pool. Here is a list of changes being made at Koons Pool to meet this goal.
1. All touchable surfaces will be disinfected every evening.
2. All non-members will be asked to sign in with their name and phone number in case we have
to do any social tracing.
3. Only prepackaged food will be available at the snack bar.
4. Plexiglass shields are in place at the front desk and the snack bar.
5. We will be using no-touch trash cans.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available in the rest rooms.
7. Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
8. All employes will be wearing masks except when on the life guard chairs.
9. All guests are encouraged to wear face masks when using the rest room or snack bar.