The Koon's Pool board has embarked on a general improvement program to make our pool the best pool in the area.
Improvements for 2017:
1. Hand rails have been installed at the diving board.
2. Leak under the diving board HAS been repaired. No more water by the back of the diving board.
3. Robotic pool cleaner has been purchased to keep the pool cleaner, especially the bottom.
4. Lifeguards now all wear bathing suits identifying them as lifeguards.
5. Shade sails have been installed providing much needed shade to the pool area. They have turned out to be very popular with the guests.
6. Our Facebook page has been completely revamped and has been a big hit with anyone who visits.
Improvements for 2018:
1. All the major pipes in the pump area will be replaced. These pipes are original from when the pool
was constructed and are in bad shape. If anything should break in this area the pool would be closed for a long time.
2. More repairs are being made to the baby pool to stop leaks.
3. Interior areas of the pools are being painted.